Changing the Time and Date on Comdial Telephones
Here are the Instructions to Change the Date and Time on Comdial
DSU, DXP, and DX120 and DX80 PBX Systems.
The best time to check for frayed or tangled telephone handset cords and worn telephone handsets is when the time change occurs. Prevent an unneeded service call and expense by replacing these worn items.
The following are step by step instructions to change the system time for
the Comdial DSU and DSUII phone systems.
Changing time must be done from extension 10.
- Dial 746.
- Next Dial 01, then Dial 00-99 for the year, the month as 01-12 and the day as 1-31.
- Next Dial the time as 00-23 for the hour and 00-59 for the minute.
- Next Dial # to save the time and then Press Speaker to Exit.
How to Change the Time on the Comdial DXP System
Changing the time can be accomplished from any extension.
- First Press Intercom * # 0 *.
- Then select 01 which will allow you to enter the Date and Time.
- Enter the Date as MM DD YY.
- Next Enter the Time as HH MM and then Press # to save the changes.
Changing the Date on Comdial DX120 and DX80 phones.
On the Comdial DX120 or DX80 can be done from any display
- Press Feature # * and enter in your password or if it has not been changed then ######## and
then Press the Show button and enter 081405 or 0803 and Press Save.
- The option to change the Year will appear - if no change is needed Press Next. If the year
does need to be changed, Press CHNG and Enter the year 01-99, the Save and Next.
- The option to change the Month will appear - if no change is needed
Press Next. If the month does need to changed, Press CHNG and Enter
the Month 01-12, then Save and Next.
- The option to change the Day will appear - if no change is needed Press Next. If the day does
need to be changed, press CHNG and Enter the Date 01-31, then Save and Next.
- The option to change the Weekday will appear - if no change is needed press Next. If the
Weekday need to changed, press CHNG and Select the Weekday then Press Next.
- The option to change the Hour will appear - Press CHNG and the Hour in military format, then Save
- The option to change the Minutes will appear - Press CHNG and Enter 00-59 and Press Save.
- Next Press the Hold button to Exit.
NOTE: PbxMechanic.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates
Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites
to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.