How to Change the Time and Date on Mitel Phones
Steps to Change the Time and Date on a Mitel SX-50
Adjusting the system time and date on a Mitel SX 50 requires you to
access the programming functions from the attendant console.
- Start by pressing the FUNCTION key.
- Next Dial 14. The display will flash HHMM.
- Press the correct time using the number keys in a 24 Hour format.
For example 2:35 would be 1435.
- To set the correct date start by pressing the FUNCTION key.
- Then Dial 80. The display will flash DD-MM-YY.
- Next enter the date starting with the day. Note:
Use 0 if less than 100 followed by the month and year.
Instructions to change time and date on Mitel SX-200
The following instructions are for the older SX 200 analog
Mitel system. Adjusting the system time and date on a
requires you to access the programming functions from the
- Start by pressing *5 for the time.
- Next enter the hours and minutes as HHMM followed by * for PM if the
time is afternoon or evening.
- Finish by pressing Release on the console. Next set the correct
- From the console dial *15 followed by the date using the format
- Finish by pressing Release.
Instructions to change time and date on Mitel SX-200 (digital
system), SX-200ML & EL, and the 200 ICP
The following instructions are to be done from Super-Console
- Start by pressing the fixed key FUNCTION.
- Next select the ATT FUNCTION soft key, then select the SET TIME soft
- Enter the hours and minutes HH:MM. Note: After the
two digits are entered for hours the colon will automatically display.
Note: Time may be in either a 12 or 24 hour format
depending on system programming. Next select PM if the time is afternoon
or evening and in 12-hour format.
- Next to save the information select the SET soft key followed by the
EXIT soft key.
Featured Mitel Telephone
NOTE: PbxMechanic.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC
Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide
a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to
products on Amazon.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of
Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.