How to change the time and date on NEC Electra phones.
Here are the steps to change the time and date on the NEC Electra phone system and the time on the NEC IPK.
You can find the NEC Manuals here.
Changing the time on a Electra Elite & Professional system must be done from the main phone, usually extension
From extension 100:
- First Press Feature and then Dial 9#.
- Next enter the hour and the minute and then Press Recall to change the AM/PM setting.
- Next Press Hold to change the date.
- Then Press Recall to change the day of week.
- Next Dial # to move the cursor to the day of month field and enter the correct day.
- Press Recall again to select month and then dial # to move the cursor to the year field where you
will enter last 2 digits of current year.
- Press Feature to exit.
Changing the time on a NEC IPK II
- First Press Speaker then Press 728.
- Enter the time in Military fashion.
- Finish by Pressing Speaker once again.