How to Change Time on your NEC DSX and DS Phone Systems
Step by step to change the time on NEC DSX and DS phones.
The system Time and Date on NEC systems must be done from extension
#300. The instructions are the same for DSX and DS, The only difference is
the way the DS phones identify the Speaker Button, which is noted as SPK.
- First without lifting the handset Dial #TD from Extension 300.
- NOTE: Do this without lifting the handset or pressing any other keys
- Next Enter the time using a 24-hour format, first hours using 2
digits, then minutes using 2 digits and then seconds using 2 digits.
- Next Press the Hold button.
- Now Enter the Date as Month using 2 digits, then the Day using 2
digits and the Year using 4 digits.
- To finish Press Hold again, then Speaker (or SPK) to Exit and Save.
NOTE: PbxMechanic.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates
Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites
to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
NEC DSX Desk Phones