How to Change Time on your NEC DSX and DS Phone Systems
NEC, the manufacturer of the small popular DSX telephone system, offers
both a 22 and 34 button phone for these popular small business systems.
You can find telephone guides here:
NEC DSX Manuals.
Here are the Instructions to Change the Time and Date on NEC DSX
The system Time and Date on NEC systems must be done from extension
#300. The instructions are the same for DSX and DS, The only difference is
the way the DS phones identify the Speaker Button, which is noted as SPK.
- First without lifting the handset Dial #TD from Extension 300.
- NOTE: Do this without lifting the handset or pressing any other keys
- Next Enter the time using a 24-hour format, first hours using 2
digits, then minutes using 2 digits and then seconds using 2 digits.
- Next Press the Hold button.
- Now Enter the Date as Month using 2 digits, then the Day using 2
digits and the Year using 4 digits.
- To finish Press Hold again, then Speaker (or SPK) to Exit and Save.
For the best prices on renewed NEC DSX telephones;
NEC 1090020 DSX 22-Button Display Telephone
NEC DSX 80 160 1090020 DX7NA-22BTXH 22B 22 Button Digital Display Telephone
NEC 1090021 - NEC DSX 34B Display Telephone with Speakerphone
NOTE: PbxMechanic.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates
Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites
to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.