How to Change the Time and Date on a Samsung iDCS Phone System
Changing Time and Date on a Samsung iDCS Telephone.
The following step by step instructions can be done from any display
- From any display phone handset press the Transfer key and then dial 200.
- The display will now show ENABLE CUS. PROG. & PASSCODE:
- Enter the 4 digit passcode (1234)
- Next Press 1 to for display; Enable CUS. PROG. – ENABLE, then Press the
- Press TRSF and then Dial 505 to Enter the Time & Date Program.
- Enter the Date and Time using the following format.
- The Time and Date format is as follows:
W (Day of the week, 0-6): Enter 0 for Sunday and 6 for Saturday.
MM (Month, 01-12): Enter 01 for January and 12 for December.
DD (Day of the Month): Enter a the day using 01–31.
YY (Year): Enter the last two digits of the year.
HH (Hours): Use a 24-hour clock with the time in the range 00–24.
MM (Minutes): Enter minutes using 00–59.
- Next Press the Transfer Key (TRSF) to Save the new Date and Time.
For the best prices on renewed Samsung iDCS telephones and receptionist's extension module;
Samsung iDCS 18D Digital Telephone
Samsung IDCS 28 button Display Phone
Samsung IDCS 64 Add on Module / Expansion 64 Add On Module
NOTE: PbxMechanic.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates
Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites
to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
Looking for a new affordable replacement PBX phone system?
There has never
been a better time. Replacement PBX Quote