How to Change the Time on the Siemens HiCom optiPoint
Step by Step Instructions to Change the Time for HiCom
Changing time on a Siemens HiCom can be done from the System Manager's
From the Operator DSS Console:
- At System Manager Extension which is usually 201 or 21.
- First Dial *95 after which the display should read Enter User.
- Next Dial *95 (again) and then the Check key. (NOTE* Overseas (UK)
calls this the Tick key.)
- Scroll to Time and then hit the Check key.
- Hit the Check key again to change the time.
- Using the dial pad enter the time as HHMM.
- Then Press the Check key and lift handset and hang up to save.
For the best prices on Siemens Optipoint telephones;
Siemens Optipoint 500 Hicom, HiPath Adv. Telephone
Siemens Optipoint 500 Standard Mangan
SIEMENS Optipoint 500 Advance
NOTE: PbxMechanic.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC
Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a
means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to
products on Amazon.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of
Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.