Change Time Instructions on your Samsung OfficeServ Phone System
Changing Time and Date on Samsung Officeserv, step by step.
The system Time and Date can be done on any telephone hand-set.
- From any handset press the Transfer key and then dial 200.
- The display will now show ENABLE CUS. PROG. & PASSCODE:
- Enter customer passcode which is 1234
- Next Press 1 to ENABLE CUS. PROG, then Press the Speaker
- Next dial 505 to Enter the Time & Date Program.
- Enter the Date and Time using the following format.
- The Time and Date format is as follows:
W (Day of the week, 0-6): Enter 0 for Sunday and 6 for Saturday.
MM (Month, 01-12): Enter 01 for January and 12 for December.
DD (Day of the Month): Enter a the day using 01–31.
YY (Year): Enter the last two digits of the year.
HH (Hours): Use a 24-hour clock with the time in the range 00–24.
MM (Minutes): Enter minutes using 00–59.
- Next Press the Transfer Key to Save the new Date and Time.
For the best prices on renewed Samsung iDCS telephones and receptionist's extension module;
Samsung iDCS 18D Digital Telephone
Samsung IDCS 28 button Display Phone
Samsung IDCS 64 Add on Module / Expansion 64 Add On Module
NOTE: PbxMechanic.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC
Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a
means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to
products on Amazon.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of
Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.